Version 1.0 as published 29 September 2021
Under the Bonnet complies with GDPR, CCPA and Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales.
Under the Bonnet website is owned and managed by Donna Crowley.
Address: C/Sant Antoni Maria Claret 179, 08041, Barcelona, Spain.
Information we collect
- Email addresses and names (with permission).
By using the contact form on our website, some personal data is collected. We ask for your name and email address in order to reply to your message. Forms are stored for one month and then deleted.
- Anonymous data traffic
We use Plausible Analytics to monitor site performance. Plausible Analytics do not collect personal data and cookies are not set, all site measurement is anonymous. No cross-site or cross-device tracking either.
We do not store cookies on our website but Under the Bonnet does use third-party tools. Please check the following privacy and cookie policies for these below:
ConvertKit is used to subscribe to the mailing list, creating and sending newsletters.
How we use your data
We use your data to:
- Respond to queries and questions when you contact us via the contact form.
- Improve the experience of our website (for example, update content, expand our website, understand how you use our website)
- To keep in contact and collaborate with you before, during, and after projects.
How we store your data
Personal data will be deleted after a project has been completed or when the data is no longer required.
- Projects: data will be stored during the project timeline, and for up to one year after project completion. It includes important data only such as statements of work, project documentation, and emails.
- Contact Data such as email addresses will be stored for ongoing communication between Under the Bonnet and collaborators, clients, or partners.
- Forms submitted via our website will be stored for a short length of time.
If you wish to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- Information about how we process your personal data.
- Access to personal data we hold on you.
- Change or modify personal information when the data provided is inaccurate or out-of-date.
- Ask for your data to be deleted when it is no longer needed or is deemed as unnecessary.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data in specific cases.
- Receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format and send to another controller (data portability).
- Object to processing your data under certain conditions.
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly effects you.
Under the CCPA you have the right to:
- Know about the personal information we collect about you and how it is used and shared.
- Ask for personal information we have collected about you to be deleted with some exceptions.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information. (Under the Bonnet does not sell your personal information.)
- Non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
The updated version will be indicated by the revised date at the top of this policy and effective as soon as it is accessible.
If you have any questions you can contact us using the email in the contact details listed above.